- 4 oz. baby arugula leaves, washed and spun or patted dry
- 1 1/2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 dash sea salt and ground black pepper
- 2 cups diced seedless watermelon
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 10 fresh basil leaves, sliced
- 1 tsp drizzled reduced balsamic vinegar
- Reduced Balsamic VinegarYou can purchase reduced balsamic but it is easy to make! Place 1 cup vinegar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Simmer and stir until it is reduced to a third (about 20 minutes). Cool to room temperature and pour into a squeeze bottle using a funnel. You can also write a love note on your bowl or plate with the vinegar.
1. Place arugula leaves in a mixing bowl and dress with olive oil and salt and pepper. Toss with tongs.
2. Divide arugula between 4 chilled salad bowls or plates and top with diced watermelon.
3. Top each salad with feta cheese and basil.
4. Drizzle reduced balsamic vinegar over and serve.