Roasted Root Vegetables
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 parsnips
- 2 carrots
- 2 turnips
- 1 daikon radish, or substitute a favorite like squash
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp rosemary, thyme, or sage
1. Preheat over to 375°F.
2. Wash and dice all vegetables into bite-sized cubes.
3. Place in a large baking dish with sides.
4. Drizzle with olive oil and mix to coat each vegetable lightly with oil.
5. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and herbs.
6. Bake uncovered for 25-35 minutes until vegetables are tender and golden brown. Check every 10 minutes to make sure veggies are not sticking.