- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 large eggs (use egg replacer or ground flax if sensitive to eggs)
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix which contains added sugars)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp Lakanto/Monkfruit
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp allspice OR add 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice instead of the last four ingredients
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
1. Preheat the over to 350°F. Grease an 8 x 5-inch loaf pan with coconut oil or line with parchment paper.
2. Whisk together the slightly melted coconut oil, pumpkin puree, coconut milk, vanilla, and eggs (or egg replacement) in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, monk fruit extract, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spices, and salt and stir well.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until moistened and well combined. Transfer to the prepared loaf pan and tap pan on counter or level the mixture with a spatula.
5. Bake 48-50 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let bread cook in the pan for 15 minutes.
6. Cool completely on a wire rack before slicing. Note: Best stored in the refrigerator. If storing in a cool place, store for up to 4 days.