- 1 bunch of kale, stems removed, rinsed and patted dry (or use a salad spinner)
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 dash salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp organic grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil (or more to taste)
- 1 Tbsp local honey
1. In food processor, pulse kale into small chopped pieces or chop by hand.
2. To make dressing, stir lemon juice, olive oil, honey salt and pepper together in a large bowl.
3. Add chopped kale, almonds and raisins or cranberries to bowl with dressing.
4. Stir in all ingredients together in bowl and allow to marinate in refrigerator.
5. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese to top of salad and serve.