- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup coconut flakes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp ground coffee
- 1 Tbsp organic peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1 frozen brown banana, blitz in food processor
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
1. Finely chop one cup of coconut flakes and the sunflower seeds, blitz the frozen banana and lemon juice.
2. Place all ingredients in a bowl and add the almond meal, coffee and cacao powder. Mix to form a sticky but not wet mixture.
3. Place in fridge for 1 hour.
4. Remove from the fridge and roll into walnut sized balls using a little coconut oil to prevent the mixture from sticking to hands.
5. Roll the balls in chopped additional coconut flakes if desired. Chill until serving.