- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup hemp hearts
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 3 cups vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2-3 tbsp water
- 3 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp sea salt
1. Soak pitted dates in hot water for 15 minutes, then drain.
2. Pulse almonds in a food processor or blender until well chopped. Add drained dates and hemp hearts and blend until it holds together.
3. Place blended ingredients in bowl and add coconut, protein powder, coconut oil, cinnamon, salt and water. Mix very well. Add additional water by teaspoon until it binds together well.
4. Line square pan with wax paper or parchment paper. With firm pressure, press mixture into the pan.
5. Refrigerate for at least one hour. Cut into 12 bars and store in refrigerator in a covered container.