- 1 bunch of kale, stems removed, rinsed and patted dry (or use a salad spinner)
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp local honey
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 dash salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp organic grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. In food processor, pulse kale into small chopped pieces.
2. To make dressing, stir lemon juice, olive oil, honey salt and pepper together in a large bowl.
3. Add chopped kale, almonds and raisins or cranberries to bowl with dressing.
4. Stir in all ingredients together in bowl.
5. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese to top of salad and serve.